Friday, April 02, 2010

omg i hate myself. and my dad for tempting me -.-

wl eh have been online shopping these few days and all i see are pretty clothes pretty shoes pretty nailpolishes pretty bags pretty accessories. sigh i am a sucker to all those pretty things.

i am starting to like pink omg fucking bimbo. i saw so many rompers i want and all in pink. but after a while seeing so many pink made me sick -.-


just now i was looking at some blogshop, then my dad told me EH LOOK AT MY SCREEN. then i saw those sprees taiwan ppl holding. some instocks la but omg wtf all mad chio and CHEAP. like. seriously cheaper than sg blogshops.wtffffff but walan have to find out if they ship to sg.
i know abt those blogshops in tw b4, but didn't really think abt it sigh.

and now now see damn it. always show me pretty things i want when i have no money and time and events to wear to. URGH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home